Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Claims
- What Are The Car Insurance Requirements In Kansas?
- Does Kansas Require Uninsured Or Underinsured Motorist Coverage?
- What Happens If Someone Is In An Accident With An Uninsured Motorist?
- What Are The General Outcomes In Cases Involving Uninsured Motorists?
Many people are not aware that they may be entitled to insurance coverage under their own car insurance policies when they are involved in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured motorist. At the Law Office of Riedmiller, Andersen and Scott, LLC, we help clients understand their rights to insurance coverage and guide them through underinsured and uninsured motorist claims. Additionally, we work to establish personal relationships with clients so that they are able to fully trust in the representation we provide and in the status of their case. Contact our office for a free initial consultation with an experienced uninsured motorist claim attorney.
- Uninsured driver claims: If you were hit by a driver without insurance, you may file an uninsured motorist claim under your own policy to obtain compensation.
- Underinsured motorist coverage: If you were hit by a driver with insufficient coverage to compensate you fully, you may have the right to file an underinsured motorist claim under your own policy to obtain further compensation once the driver’s policy is exhausted.
- No-fault coverage: You may be entitled to coverage for wage loss, medical expenses, survivor benefits, funeral expenses, rehabilitation expenses, and medical coverage under your insurance policy.
Medical bills, repair bills, and routine household bills can accumulate after a serious injury in a car accident. As experienced personal injury lawyers, we understand that an inability to work can make these bills unmanageable and insufficient insurance coverage can make it impossible to obtain the necessary medical care to recover. Through our perseverance, we work to ensure that you receive complete insurance coverage and other compensation to help you move forward.
Get your questions answered - Call for a no obligation, free consultation (316) 854-4601.